Oh, how I LOVE Fall!! It's my favorite time of the year! Fall means football, pumpkin patches, apple cider, cooler weather, leaves turning, feeling a hint of crispness in the air as you walk outside in the morning, festivals, the list just goes on and on!! And, 13 years ago today on September 22, 1995 my husband and I met on a blind date...awwww! My college roommate and her boyfriend at the time, set us up on a blind date for my sorority's Fall Date Party, "Strawberry Fields Forever". It was a fun night!
Anyway, just wanted to say "Happy Fall"! It is absolutely GORGEOUS outside today! Fall could not have been welcomed in by a better day!
9/22/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I LOVE FALL TOO! I am so excited too! YAY!
Fall is absolutely the best! It's so neat that you met your husband 13 years ago today and on a blind date, too! So neat!
Amen, sister!!! I'm in love with fall, too! And happy dating anniversary!
Awww! Your first date...too cute! Happy fall to you, too!
Fall is my favorite time of year!!! Happy Fall to you as well. That is so cool that you guys met on a blind date-Fate!
I was at that date party - how fun!
Post a Comment