So I've been playing around with my layout for my blog off and on all day. I didn't like reading my blog on a green background, so I changed it to a fall background. However, it was too bright orange! So, I changed it to this (brown w/ blue & green polka dots). But, I don't like the brown background, I feel like it makes it hard to read?? So, I changed my text to bold, but I don't like that either!? So, please bear with me as I change it around some, eventually I'll find something I like...hopefully!
UPDATE: Ok, so I changed it again! I really didn't like looking at the black, bold text on the brown background. I kinda like this one, but I don't like the "splatter dots" on the text?? It makes it awkward to read. But enough procrastinating for now! It's time to pay the bills, and do laundry. I worked on my blog during Nathan's nap, when I was supposed to be actually working on other things!! I always procrastinate when I have something I don't want to do???
9/25/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I have yet to jump into the famcy blog layouts... Reid has pretty much dropped his nap completely so I have less time to play around with it. :(
A little procrastination never hurt. The laundry can wait a little while! I like the dots, though!
I love your blog layout -- you're pictures at the top are so cute! Please keep those!
Post a Comment