So, where does the time go?? It's been a busy couple of weeks around our house. We have all been sick for about 2 weeks now, off and on. (ugh!) I started off w/ bronchitis, then I pulled a muscle in my neck from coughing, which is still very sore?? Then my dear husband caught my bronchitis, and then Nathan got sick! We are all finally feeling better! YAY!
However, during all of this sickness, I haven't felt like doing much (ie. cooking, laundry, laundry, and more laundry!) LOL So, needless to say, my laundry is severely behind! We worked on it all weekend, and I still have 2 loads to do, and a lot to put away! I told myself I would NEVER let it get this behind again!
I also have a lot of pictures I need to download! During our "sick" time, we were in the house....a lot! So, Nathan and I did some fingerpainting for the first time! He LOVED it! I'll post pictures as soon as I download them!
The weather was also very nice this past weekend, so we've been outside a lot lately! I am really having some "spring fever" lately! Although, I watched "Jon & Kate plus 8" last night,(love this show!). They were in Park City, Utah and it was snowing and so beautiful, so it made me a little sad that we probably won't be having anymore snow this year. I feel like winter was very short this year?? ( I guess most people are thinking that's a good thing!) Oh well, I'm sure the next sunny day we have I'll be excited about Spring again!!
Since it's almost time for me to go pick up Nathan from "mother's morning out", I guess I better get back to that laundry!
Have a great day!
ps, does anyone out there in the "blog world" watch "Guiding Light"??? Nathan is usually napping during that show and I've watched it since I was in high school, I know......that's sad. It has gotten SOOOO GOOD!!!! If you haven't watched it in a while, start watching, it's better than ever!!! LOL
3/04/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment