9/16/2010

It's almost Fall...






...and I haven't blogged since early Summer! Summer went by WAY TOO FAST! Where did it go? But, my favorite time of year is upon us...Fall! I can't wait for cooler temps, leaves changing colors, picking apples, football, and visiting different farms for all of their fun pumpkin patches and hayrides, etc!
We had a great summer! We went to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN for a small vacation with my family. Nathan loved it! He got to ride Go-Carts for the first time, and absolutely loved it! We also visited Point Mallard (a waterpark)in Alabama (where he went on his first big waterslide by himself!), went tubing in Helen, visited Alabama to spend time with friends and family, had lots of fun visitors come see us in Georgia, had Nathan's 5th birthday, and did a lot of swimming! All the fun stuff that Summer is made for!
Nathan's Pre-K started in August. It was sad for me because I knew this was the last year before he starts to "big" school...you know, the school you have to be on time for and not miss any days, homework, etc. Oh well, we will survive when the time comes! But right now we will make the most of Pre-K and enjoy it fully! He is loving his teachers, and being with his friends everyday. I'm definitely having a harder time with him going 5 days/week than he is. I miss our lazy mornings making pumpkin french toast and cuddling in pj's.
Our Mom's Bible Study at church started back up a few weeks ago and I am loving our new study! It is "One in a Million" by Priscilla Shirer. It is so great, if you haven't done it, you should! It is geared for everyone!
OK..so that's all for now. Hope everyone out there in blogland is doing great!

1 comment:

Carrie Vitale said...

Love the pictures! So glad you had a fun summer! Sure wish I could see you again soon. Miss you!