


WOW....I just added up my postings on my blog and the last one I typed was my 100th post!! I knew it was coming up, I can't believe it! A lot of the blogs I follow do a "100th post free giveaway", so I've decided I will do so as well!!! Excited?? I am!!! I'm not sure yet what I will give away, but I will find something fun! Would you like to know how to win??? LEAVE A COMMENT!!! That's right, leave a comment on this post and I will enter your name in a random drawing for a prize! Once I figure out the prize, I'll post it! I'll be drawing the prize winner's name next Wednesday, April 1st. And it will be no April Fool's joke if you win! :-) There are several people who read my blog that I don't know judging from my "feedjit". Hopefully this will be a way to get to know some of you! This is not only exciting, but a great way to celebrate my blogs 100th post! Good luck! Thanks for reading!
ps...your comment must be submitted by 9:00am eastern time on April 1st on this posting.
ps...your comment must be submitted by 9:00am eastern time on April 1st on this posting.
UPDATE....The "Giveaway"
The lucky winner will receive, drumroll please.....a "Market Tote"!! A friend of mine from Texas, Dana, sells these on her website, http://www.hauteandmodern.com/ , they are awesome! She has tons of other cute items for sale too. She has lots of items for baby, mom, and home. Haute & Modern has the most awesome fabrics & fonts to choose from. To view the webpage for this particular item, click, http://www.hauteandmodern.com/Gifts_for_Her_Home.php then scroll almost to the end of the page. I have a lot of friends who keep these in their car. They can keep valuables like sippy cups, baby's change of clothes, mail, etc., then easily carry it all inside the house.
This is a description from her site of the market tote:
"You'll truly wonder how you ever managed without this handy tote!! Great for trips to the market, park, or pool. Cute way to store kids odds & ends. Handle folds down for easy stowing in car or closet. colors: black, lavender, dark pink, deep purple, bluish purple, hunter green, rust with brown fleur de lis."
Monogramming will be included (3 letters), with this prize! It will be shipped directly to the winner's home, once you pick out your color and let me know what 3 initials you would like!






17 comments:
WOOOHOOO!
Congrats on the 100th post!
Well I am up for winning anything!!!
You know I read your blog, but I'd love to win something exciting!! Way to go on 100! I need to figure out how many I have.
Hi Kristi - Tara in KS :) I think you know I read your blog. I keep checking back - so glad you updated - happy belated birthday!
You are so funny. I love to win stuff, even though you know I read your blog for free! :)
Congrats on the 100th post! I really enjoy reading your blog so keep the posts coming!
Cute idea - I love to read your blog! See ya soon for Twilight : )
here's my comment! miss ya!
ywah, 100th post!! yipeeee
Great job Kristi...I aspire to someday begin blogging again!!! Hopefully you will meet some of your readers...maybe they will finally tell you who they are!!! Would love to win that market tote. Cute!
I don't have a blog but you can still pick me!!!! Love you!!! ~A
It is perfectly fine if you don't have a blog...your name still goes in the pot! :-)
ooo. Nice. Those totes are cute-o-rama. congrats on 100!
Love these totes and would love to have one.
Congratulations on your 100th blog! That is incredible.
Keep going...I hope to read more.
Congrats on the 100th post!! Love your giveaway item!! :)
PICK ME...PICK ME!
Love and miss ya!
Post a Comment