
I have seen this item before on a couple of people's blogs, and I bought something similiar a while back for some friends, however, I never really looked at this particular "brand" before. I was talking to Julia this morning about how you sometimes have to make doctor's appointments for the next year and I usually don't have the next year's calendar lying around. She told me to look at the "Mom Agenda" that is advertised on simple mom. (thanks Julia!) I loved it!! Like I said, I've visited the website before and thought they were a great idea, but didn't really need one at the time. However, in just the last week, I've had to schedule doctor's appo's (3 to be exact) for 2009. So I have these tiny appoinment cards paperclipped to the Dec. page of my hanging calendar on my fridge. Well, problem solved! These "mom agenda's" have the calendar year August 2008-Dec. 2009, and some extra goodies attached! (and they're cute!)
There are a lot of really helpful items on the momAgenda website other than planners. They have FREE downloads such as: babysitter's info, grocery lists, helpful phone #'s pages, etc.






2 comments:
Very cute!!
I'm about ready for a planner, too! It's amazing how many activities we end up doing each week... one day i'm certain I'll forget one! :)
As for the blog roll... it's in the gadgets section... where you arrange page elements and add page elements to your blog?? It's a new gadget! When you're at yoru dashboard you can 'follow blogs'... that's what I started doing and it's literally saving me an HOUR on my computer everyday.. I only visit hte blogs I know have posts now! ;) Then take that list you type in and go to gadgets... email me if you need help. My email is posted in my profile!
Post a Comment