5/03/2008

update....

After a week of muscle relaxers, pain meds, anti-inflamatory injections, and physical therapy, I'm happy to report I'm feeling a lot better! I still have pain and can't move as well as I should, but nothing like it was all week. I'm actually able to stand up straight now and sit for a little longer than before! I haven't had a severe muscle spasm since Thursday morning. My breathing is better, and like I said, the pain has gotten much better! I still have to continue with physical therapy for another week or two, I'm still taking the muscle relaxers, and I'm still not supposed to lift anything over 5lbs for a couple of weeks. But I am much better today than I have been!!
THANK YOU all for the well wishes and most of all the prayers! And, THANKS SO MUCH to my MOMS Club for bringing me dinner every night this week, we appreciate that so much, it really helped out! All the dinners were wonderful! We had the most wonderful green beans ever!! Julia, if that's not a family secret recipe, I need it!! My good friend, Catherine, watched Nathan for me while I went to physical therapy, so Brian could go back to work. That was so sweet of her, and it helped out so much. Thanks to all of those who offered to help w/ Nathan and meals, etc. It was all so very thoughtful of everyone! Thank you most of all for the prayers, they really helped!
I am hoping to be back to myself very soon!!
I have a lot of blogging to catch up on! So as soon as I can sit longer at the computer, I'll have to catch up!

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery!!
Also HAPPY that you have a great MOMS Club to help out, they really do become your family when you don't live near your "real" family!!