2/13/2008

Favorite things...

Wow, where does the time go?? Nathan turned 2 1/2 yesterday! I was just looking at some pictures I have taken recently of him and realized they are pictures of the things he loves best! Just thought I would share what Nathan is really "into" right now. This will also help me when I FINALLY start to get caught up in my scrapbooks!

First, he absolutly LOVES going to Papaw and Nana's house! He loves riding on his papaw's tractor!


The 2nd thing he loves to do right now is play in the kitchen! I think he started really liking this after he watched "Ratatouille"! He loves to transfer water from one bowl to the next. He loves to stir the water too!



The third thing he loves to do is to lay like this on the couch while we read him books, or he watches a movie. Some of his favorite movies right now are, "Nemo", "Ratatouille", and a "VeggieTales" movie.
Some of his favorite books right now are, "Hop on Pop", a "Dora" Valentine book, and a fish book we bought at the aquarium.



There are many other things he's really "into" right now like, riding his tricycle, playing w/ his friends and his cousin Kalyn, and playing w/ his geotrax or Thomas trains.
As you can see below, he LOVES to play in his playroom, which is why it looks like a disaster area at the end of the day!!
Anyway, I know this blog wasn't all that interesting to you all out there in the "blog world". But I really needed to "write" this all down so I will remember what he's into at this age, so I can fill in the scrapbook......when I finally get to it!
"What time is it?" Time to go get ready for our Valentine party w/ Nathan's playgroup!!
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

4 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Yes, it's Ratouille that got the "cooking" bug with our boys! Alex takes my recipes and mixes the ingredients up in a bowl (usually random things, consisting mostly of water, pepper and anything sitting around such as a splash of juice and a whole fruit/veggie). It's so fun to watch, but NOT so fun when he wants me to taste - bluck!

I'm with ya, using my blog for future scrappin, it's awesome!!

The Terrys said...

so cute! i love that he loves to play in the kitchen right now! josh (my husband) is a chef and would LOVE for a kid of his to enjoy that!

Jennifer Findley said...

Kristi,
I miss you guys so much! I want to try and visit with you this summer, and as you know our whole house almost always looks like your playroom! Send our love to all..Tell your mom and dad we said hello.

Teahousejunkie said...

I am impressed you have even started a scrapbook...All my stuff just gets thrown in the closet -- I guess in hopes inspiration will strike one day!